Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chrissy Teigen Posts Totally Naked Instagram Pic in Honor of Twitter Achievement

Chrissy Teigen Chrissy Teigen Posts Totally Naked Instagram Pic in Honor of Twitter Achievement instagram
A little wine and a lot of Twitter fans prompted Chrissy Teigen to get a little daring yesterday.
To celebrate reaching 200,000 Twitter followers, the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model uploaded a naked picture of herself getting spray-tanned to her Instagram page.
"If this doesn't get me suspended I dunno what will #happy2000000," she tweeted with a link to the pic, which has since been taken down—and for obvious reasons as one of her nipples was visible.
Not long after, Teigen was quick to note a math error in her original post, blaming the fact that she put it up while drinking a little vino.

Chrissy Teigen talks wedding plans
"Lol I wrote two million. Whatever. Same thing kinda not really at all," John Legend's fiancée wrote, adding, "S--t. I didn't think it was that bad but I'm on the wine."
Teigen later admitted that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to post it after all, tweeting: "It's not a nipple it's a shadow it's not a bush it's a shadow oh god I just blew it up on my computer…I get what you're saying oh no."
While it doesn't appear Twitter is going to take action regarding the explicit pic, a more sober Chrissy today didn't seem so sure.
":( now I is gonna be suspended times," she said.
________
UPDATE: When reached about her Twitter achievement, Teigen had this to say exclusively to E! News: "I feel bad for all of my new followers who will soon realize that my instagram is primarily dominated by sea scallops, Taco Bell and bulldogs."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-38344978-1