Thursday, March 14, 2013

When Bipasha Basu was a big 'dramebaaz'!

Bipasha Basu made some candid confessions while promoting her film Aatma on the sets of TV show "India's Best Dramebaaz".

Actress Bipasha Basu, who will soon be seen in horror flick Aatma, says as a kid, she was a big "dramebaaz" (drama queen).

"I used to cry and shout for everything. My mom knew that I am a big dramebaaz. So, I used to shout for whatever I needed," the 34-year-old said here Friday on the sets of TV show "India's Best Dramebaaz", where she was present to promote Aatma.

Aatma tells the story of a mother, who fights to keep her daughter safe from the spirit of her dead husband.

Post Aatma, Bipasha Basu will next be seen in No Entry Mein Entry.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-38344978-1