Monday, January 28, 2013

Hot Dhaka Girl and Ramp Model Sumaiya Azgar Raha Latest Photos and Picture

Dhaka Girl and Popular ramp Model Sumaiya Azgar Raha is the Top Model and Film actress in Bangladesh .Raha Acting in Bangla Movie Khoj The Search .She is So Beautiful and Genius Ramp Model.She Regularly Participate in Ramp Show in Bangladesh .Raha Wants to be a Film and Tv Star 

  Sumaiya Azgar Raha Latest Photos and Picture 












Besides acting  She is doing her Hon's in Management at Lalmatia Govt. Women’s College.Recently in a Interview Raha Said "I have a dream hidden in my mind that, I want to work with model Nobel Bhaia. For me it will be a dream comes true. Still it’s just a wish and I want to make it true. In fact, I Have not meet with him yet."

 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis

UA-38344978-1